Remote Therapy (Teletherapy)
I am now offering remote therapy / teletherapy for all of my current and new clients. All of our lives have changed as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19). This can be a very stressful time and change is hard for many people. The good news is research has shown that mental health provided remotely (phone/video – teletherapy) is effective.
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children. Coping with stress will make you, the people you care about, and your community stronger.
Stress during an infectious disease outbreak can include
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Worsening of mental health conditions
- Increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs
I am available to assist you.
I understand usage of new technology can be intimidating. I will strive to make this easy for you. The technology I utilize is HIPPA compliant, and phone/video sessions are covered by most insurance companies. I will provide instructions as necessary to help you become acquainted with this new method of therapy.
Please call to schedule an appointment.